RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR OUR REMAINING UNITS!
July 27th (Saturday), 10 - 12pm
Chinatown House 188 East Pender St.
*RSVP [email protected]
We're are looking for new neighbours who want to live in a multi-generational housing with a strong sense of community and commitment to sustainability. Units are market rate and we're starting construction soon. Contact us for more info or come to one of our events.
breaking ground this winter!
Location: Main St. and Ontario Place
Form: 3-storey low-rise with an outdoor courtyard, no interior hallways
Units: 12 strata lots ranging from studios to 3-bedroom units
Common house: kitchen, dining room, laundry, bike parking, individual storage
Car sharing: We're committed to car sharing!
Timeline: aiming to move-in late 2020
Research Partner: Happy City
- We hope 30-40% of us are young families
- We've had various careers: a teacher, business owner, urban planner, a writer.
- We all own bikes, ride regularly and are committed to car-sharing.
- We volunteer in social, environmental and cultural causes.
- We're looking forward to breaking bread together in our new home
Carfree Day, Commercial Drive